Why we have a Research Application?
Every year, RaY receives dozens of requests to do research with at-risk and street-entrenched youth. Too often, young participants have been “over-surveyed yet under-served”. The main purpose of our research protocol and application is to protect youth from needless marginalization and exploitation, while also reducing the impact on service delivery for the organization.
All prospective researchers requesting access to RaY participants, staff, and/or data have to complete an application.
- Relevant Does your project contribute to the knowledge base on marginalized youth?
- Ethical Does your project meet ethical and professional guidelines?
- A good match Is your project consistent with the Research Priorities of RaY?
If you are interested in doing research at RaY please follow these three easy steps:
- Complete this short Application Form
- The Research Ethics Committee will meet and review your application
- They will respond within 30 days
If you have any questions about this process, do not hesitate to contact Maria Godoy, email@example.com
Members of the Research Ethics Committee
- Maria Godoy, Information and Research Manager at RaY
- Kelly Holmes, Executive Director of RaY
- Asha Harrington, Executive Assistant of RaY