Frequently Asked QuestionsResource Assistance for Youth, Inc.
Who is RaY for?
RaY is for youth under 30 who need a helping hand, regardless of the reason.
Our programs and services are tailored to support young people in their path towards independence. We offer assistance every step of the way. Over a 2,700 young people from every background imaginable access RaY services each year.
You are NOT alone. Everyone is welcomed.
- Youth living with addiction and/or mental health issues
- Homeless youth
- Street youth
- Youth exiting from CFS
- Youth exiting from Justice
- Sex trade/sexually exploited youth
- Gang involved youth
- Intravenous drug users
- Single Parents
- Youth looking for employment
- Youth needing primary health care