Everyone struggles with mental health. You are not alone.
At RaY, we have a dedicated mental health and addictions team to support you in understanding your mental health and getting support you need.
RaY’s mental health and addictions team can help with the following supports:
- Support with understanding your mental health challenges
- Referral to the Nurse Practitioner for assessment and diagnosis
- Referral to addictions services like detox and treatment
- Help understanding what treatments are available
- Basic information about a variety of mental health challenges
- Help you make a plan with specific steps to manage your wellness
- Help you navigate systems and find the community resources that will help you most
The mental health and addictions team works confidentially – nothing you discuss with them will be shared without your permission.
The mental health and addictions team are not therapists. They are there to help you talk through the things you are experiencing and help you access treatment or supports in the community.
If you are in crisis or thinking about suicide, please call 911 or the Klinic Crisis Line at 204-786-8686.
Here are some other resources in the community that may be able to help:
- Klinic Sexual Assault Line (24 hrs): 204-786-8631
- Addictions Foundation of Manitoba (AFM) (24 hrs): 204-944-6200
- The Mobile Crisis Unit (24 hrs): 204-490-1781
- Main Street Project Emergency Shelter: 204-982-8267
- West End 24/7 Safe Space (for youth): 204-333-9681