At RaY’s Health Clinic, you can see a Nurse Practitioner for your medical needs. The clinic is located at RaY and, like the rest of RaY, is non-judgmental.
Anything you share with the Nurse Practitioner is entirely confidential.
Here are some of the things the Nurse Practitioner can help with:
- Common cold, flu, or illness
- Wounds, cuts, rashes
- Medical Prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing, birth control, prenatal care/postnatal care
- STBBI testing (Sexually transmitted blood borne infections, also known as STI or STD)
- Condoms, dental dams, and lube
- Referrals and connections to additional medical services
- General medical care or inquiries
- Harm reduction supplies
- Narcan (naloxone) kits and training
- Transitioning and gender affirming care
Our Nurse Practitioner is available by appointment on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Speak to the Mental Health & Addictions team to make an appointment.