Get the Help you Need
RaY’s Drop-In operates six days a week, and on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Drop-In is easily accessible for all youth and provides them with a safe, comfortable, supportive place to access all of RaY’s services, make appointments, receive one-on-one supports or simply enjoy a reprieve from the street.
A hot, nutritious meal is prepared and served by Kitchen Training Program participants at 1:00pm each day.
Erica Chatelain firstname.lastname@example.org 204-278-5617 (ext 201)
Steve Wolfe email@example.com 204-278-5617 (ext 207)
THE SERVICES YOU NEED, RIGHT HERE
All youth under the age of 29 are welcome at RaY’s Drop-In, including:
- Youth living with addiction and/or mental health issues
- Homeless youth
- Street youth
- Youth exiting from CFS
- Youth exiting from Justice
- Sex trade/sexually exploited youth
- Gang involved youth
Intravenous drug users
- Single Parents
- Youth looking for employment Youth needing primary health care
- Infants, Babies, toddlers, kids
- Dogs, too!