Drop-InResource Assistance for Youth, Inc.
RaY’s Drop-In operates six days a week, and on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Drop-In is easily accessible for all youth and provides them with a safe, comfortable, supportive place to access all of RaY’s services, make appointments, receive one-on-one supports or simply enjoy a reprieve from the street.
A hot, nutritious meal is prepared and served by Kitchen Training Program participants at 1:00 p.m. each day.
- Location: 125 Sherbrook St.
- Monday – Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Monday and Wednesday: 5:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
**Hours of Operation are subject to change and are funding dependent**
- Low-barrier access to any youth under the age of 29
- A hot, nutritious meal
- Computer Access: Social media, email, résumés, web surfing, housing searches
- Advocacy and systems navigation: EIA, Justice, Manitoba Housing, CFS
- One-on-one supports
- Access to Basic Needs: Clothing bank, shower, laundry, hygiene bank, pet food and supplies
- Access to recreational activities and Life Skills Workshops
- Crisis services
- Mental Health and Addictions support
All youth under the age of 29 are welcome at RaY’s Drop-In, including,
- Youth living with addiction and/or mental health issues
- Homeless youth
- Street youth
- Youth exiting from CFS
- Youth exiting from Justice
- Sex trade/sexually exploited youth
- Gang involved youth
- Intravenous drug users
- Single Parents
- Youth looking for employment
- Youth needing primary health care
- Infants, Babies, toddlers, kids
- Dogs, too!