Updated Services, January 2022
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, RaY is doing everything we can to reduce spread and protect youth, staff, and community members.
Here’s a list of services that are currently available:
- Daily lunches, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- Warm clothing
- Harm reduction supplies
- Porta-potty located at 125 Sherbrook
- Virtual mental health and addictions supports (RaY Wired). Apply here: https://rayinc.ca/get-help/mental-health-and-addictions/
- Applications for our paid Level Up! employment and training program. Apply here: https://rayinc.ca/get-help/education-training/
- Out-the-door supports for crisis situations
- Online supports via Facebook Messenger from 9 am to 5 pm every weekday
- Telephone supports, referrals, and info
- Regular case management for current participants
- Appointments with the Nurse Practitioner, (pre-booked only)
When visiting RaY, we ask that you wear a mask, sanitize your hands, and let us know if you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms.
We are still accepting in-kind donations of clean, new or gently-used winter gear (boots, coats, socks, gloves, hats, etc.), clothing, and toiletries. Donations can be dropped off Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:30 pm at our 125 Sherbrook St location. For a socially distanced donation drop-off, you can place your items on the ground outside the door, ring the doorbell, and back up to a safe distance while a staff member opens the door to retrieve the donation.
For more information, call 204-783-5617 ext 206 Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:30 pm or contact a RaY worker on Facebook.